“Who among us hasn’t envied a cat’s ability to ignore the cares of daily life and to relax completely?” – Karen Brademeyer
- Friday was horrible. It consisted of having our first flurries of the season. It never fails to amazing me; there is no mention of snow until November 1st, then BAM thats all your hear about. I learned just how hard it was to photograph…. Thank you instagram for showcasing the snow.
- Yes, you are reading that right. It was a whopping 2 degrees celsius (that is 35.6 for you farenheit users). I hate the cold.
- Date night, Jamie and I went to the “Pizza Factory” again.. surprise surprise. Thursday night, my stomach was a little odd, so Friday I tried to have as little dairy as possible. No pizza for us!!!
- For dessert, we had starbucks. Jamie had an Iced Caramel Macchiato, I had a Peppermint Mocha Frap (lactose free milk!)
- Saturday morning I shared some snuggles with Mr. Mason. His name is just Mason. I don’t want to confuse anyone. I met a cat once named “Mr. Jones” – how cute right!
- We were heading into town for Jamie to switch banks and there was a house we were passing who so ‘elegantly’ painted their driveway bight yellow. It reminded me of the yellow brick road. Some people seal their driveway, others paint it…
- I am not sure if you can tell by this photo or not. This is the woman who was helping Jamie switch his bank… Her hair was about to her waist, and incredibly frizzy. It was almost like she got it permed, then tried to blow dry it straight, and then teased the hell out of it. Oh, and don’t be mistaken by those bangs. Those baby’s had a 1/4 inch curling iron to them and curled until it was tight against her scalp. **Fun fact – after this photo was taken she said “I just have to ask… are you guys brother and sister? You just look so much alike”… yeah talk about how awkward that got**
- We left the bank and wanted to play walmart bingo. Have you ever played? You go into walmart, and look for anything you would see on “The people of walmart”. Jamie and take pictures or it didnt happen! Sometimes you will get a photo of someone hitting someone else with their scooter, or a 10 year old carrying a baby… it can be an awesome afternoon.
- Jamie, my mom and I went to an open house. I cannot tell you how dirty it was. Soap scum, used toilet paper, stains – disgusting. I will also add that it is listend for $449,000 AND the people who lived there before built a new house and have moved out. My mom came home and cleaned.
- Later that night Jamie hooked my laptop up to the TV and we all watched “Gone” with Amanda Seyfried… Have you seen it? What did you think?
- Sunday morning we had starbucks again. Jamie had an Iced Carmel Macchiato, and I had a Peppermint Mocha (lactose free milk). I like the frap better.
- I spent the day watching foreign films. It is a slight guilty pleasure of mine. By foreign I mean Australia or British. I watched “Sleeping Beauty” it was Australian – it was…… weird. Watch the trailer. That was 2 hours of my life I will never get bad. I also started “Womb” it is British, it was very slow, I only lasted 20 minutes. Jamie and my dad watched both football and the NASCAR race. Jamie won his first ever proline ticket (you wager and pick a minimum of 3 football games a pick who will win, and by at least 3 point, 6 points ect).
- Lastly, my movies were interrupted at times by my mom asking questions about her blog.
It was a very relaxed and good weekend. Hope all of you had a good weekend also!!!