“A woman’s perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ” ― Christian Dior
Today is National Handwriting Day! Who Knew? I didn’t until I read it on Twitter. Ah, Twitter, full of useful awesome information, which you can use at any moment of silence. I had to Google this piece of information to see if it was true, and after seeing worksheet for 3 year olds I found an article about what your handwriting says about you.
In case you are unable to read my handwriting like my sister I have:
– Large letters
– Narrow spacing
– Rounded and connected letters
– Wide ‘l’ and ‘e’ loops
– I dot my i’s right above the stick with a circle
– The cross in my t’s are short and in the middle
– o’s are closed
– A cursive “s” is wide at the bottom
– Signature is not legible
So what does this mean?
– I am “outgoing, people-oriented, outspoken and love attention”.
– I cannot stand being alone, and I tend to crowd people and be intrusive
– I am creative and artistic, but also logical, systematic, and make decisions carefully
– I am relaxed and spontaneous; self-expression comes easily. I am open minded and enjoy trying new experiences.
– I am visionary or childlike. I am also detail-oriented, organized, and empathetic
– I am confident and feel comfortable in my own skin. I also tend to be lazy and show lack of determination
– I am very private and limited to sharing personal feeling and am very introverted.
– I do not follow my heart
– Good with commination and taking things seriously. I tend to be uptight.
– I am impatient, dislike delays or time wasters
– I am very private and hard to read/understand.
Well, some of the point are true – the light blue point, the others not so much. I have also heard your handwriting is based on the bone structure in your hand. That being said are we just pulling for a deeper meaning to handwriting than there actually is?
Either way it is pretty interesting. I love seeing other peoples’ writing. It seems so much more personal to see it.
Do you like seeing handwriting of other people?
Is your handwriting big and bubbly like mine, or small and neat?